ABI Milano lodge ‘To Let’ now at Tamar View Park.
Home from home at Tamar View
With full central heating and double glazing and built to full residential specification you will be warm and toastie no matter what the Cornish elements throw at you.
Our brand new holiday home is fully equipped with everything you could possibly need.
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen.
- Dining table that seats 4.
- Lovely large L shaped sofa with Smart TV and WIFI included.
- Fully equipped kitchen with large fridge/freezer, cooker, microwave, washer/dryer and dishwasher kettle, toaster, Nespresso machine
- Shower room with large shower and complimentary toiletries
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, Smart TV, dressing table and plenty of wardrobes and drawers, en-suite shower room. Hair dryer
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds, wardrobe.
- All bed linen and towels are provided. Egyptian cotton 300 thread count bedlinen and Egyptian cotton towels.
- Complimentary slippers
- Private decking area with outdoor furniture and gas BBQ.
- Private parking space
A superb base to explore the area from.
Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Tamar View most definitely lives up to it’s name. The views here are simply stunning overlooking the Tamar Valley, Plymouth Sound and beyond. Offering a wide selection of beautiful holiday homes, here you will truly struggle to take your eye off the mesmerising scenery. Simply sit back and watch the landscape change through the seasons.
Tamar View park is centrally based to explore all Cornwall and Devon has to offer. Looe and Cawsand and the beaches of Whitsand Bay are just a short drive away. The stunning Tamar Valley is picturesque and offers a variety of activities, from canoeing on the River Lynher. local train rides over the spectacular Tamar Viaduct to Plymouth, an historic seaport offering extensive shopping outlets and eateries. Cycling routes along the Tamar Trails and opportunities to visit National Trust heritage sites, such as Morwellham Quay, Cotehele, Lydford Gorge, and the mines at the heart of Poldark country.
The quaint market town of Tavistock (birthplace of Sir Francis Drake) is nearby and easily accessible for visiting Dartmoor National Park. The local area also boasts an award-winning golf course, St Mellion (a Jack Nicklaus-designed course) just a short drive away, along with its superior leisure facilities open to all.
The park is within walking distance of The Rifle Volunteer Pub serving real ale and good food.
2019 Calendar & Prices
|Monday 4 nights||£||Friday 3 nights||£||7 nights||£|
To book your stay call Clare Booth on 01752 842318 / 07484 089894.